Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Man O' Man!!

Its 4:36am and im chatting with some friends on MSN...and I just feel I need to post this here... ..WOW man..wow..this is from a conversation im having with a good buddy from Halifornia!! ..hes got a band called Inexoreath and is named Shane.


Shane says:
yea, I actually meant to thank you a while back and I just remembered
Mike Machine says:
thank me?
Shane says:
I was reading your blog one day, it was the one about cleaning castle grey skull 2 and then you were going to play and stuff, anyway, just reading about your routine and seeing how dedicated you are really inspired me to dedicate myself moreso to my guitar. It was hard at the time because I was in school but now I've been playing like I used to, everyday for atleast a couple of hours

...shit.. what do ya say to this?

Mike \m/

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Machine said...

Hey!,

Thanks Very Much!! Stop In Anytime!

Mike

4:41 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Wow man! Just wow!

Seeing you in action is even better that what I could have imagined!

I am totally impressed!

I'll refer this page to some of my drum enthusiast friends. ;)

Keep it up dude!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice videos Mike. I'm definitely impressed with the 3rd and 4th. Keep in touch man and best of luck with everything.

And don't forget where that little M-Box of yours came from!

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home