Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cant Sleep.. Clown Will Eat Me!!

Hahah.. Hey Everyone!!

So lets see here.. its now 5:35am ..and im pretty damn sleepy.. I got up in the middle of the night tonight.. if you've been checking in..im sure you'll figure out what is keeping me up.

Yesterday was a barrel of fun.. for real! ..after I posted my plans for the day.. my friend Ellen called me and invited me to go visit our friend Mega on his lunch break.. I then went for ice cream with her and made her let me pay for it.. fuck chicks are NEW fashioned these days..haha.. but it was great..we soaked up the sun on a swing behind the ice cream stand.. Ellen was wearing these "wrap" pants..and I heckled the shit out of her for them hahaha.. I kept calling them "hammer" pants.. and humming songs.. then she got frustrated and in her efforts to tell me theyre not "hammer" pants.. with ice cream flying everywhere.. she told me " theyre not MC Pammer Pants" hahah.. so good.. thennnnnnnnnn we decided we'd bring Mega some ice cream.. we brought it alright!!!.. it was such a mess by the time we got it to him... it dripped all over me.. but he got it.. and loved it!! .. the FatKat crue musta been jealous!! =)

Then I came home and lifted weights/cleaned house.. and goddamnit.. I pulled my left peck muscle today.. my chest was in alot of pain today.. now im trying to blame it on the weights.. but it may be stress related.. I mean.. im going threw one hell of a time emotionally right now.. so I could be over-loaded.. wouldnt surprise me at all lately

After that.. I went out with Ray. We met up with Mike and this new guy Andrew.. we went to a few shops at the mall.. I decided to goto cdn tire and buy some BlACK spray paint. Ive been getting egg flats from Ray's workplace.. and im going to line the jam room with them to help the sound levels my neighbours are so kindly dealing with. So I bought 4 cans.. and I got 4 packages of pushpins. Ray then dropped me off at Marc/Aaron/Siobhans house..where to my surprise my buddy Josh from Fredericton was here for a visit. Tery,Dick,Derek,Kairon Maiden(haha) ..were there for a jam.. so we watched them for quite awhile and then Peggy and Adam stopped by..so went out to Ed's Subs for something to eat.. then when we returned.. me,T-Bone,Dick decided to jam abit... and that was fun as hell.. after that was over.. I got Dick to give me a lift home.. but I forgot my damn paint in his car.. so I better call him today about it.

So thats basically my day yesterday folks.. right now im gonna try to get a few hours sleep without missing out on an awesome day weather wise.. lets hope today is a great one.. wishing everyone the best.. this is Les Nesman signing off.. hahah

Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home