Wednesday, May 17, 2006

NEW VIDEOS!!

Hey Everyone!!

OK!! Lets start with letting everyone know ive got 4!!! new videos linked up for everyone.. now as for excuses.. I need to let everyone know..this video shoot happened after I recorded for 6 hours before he showed up... I was also playing along to 2 Conrad Simon songs from his album Instrumezzo..but they are blasting threw a speaker in the room.. so forgive the mistakes.. but it should give you guys something to check out!! ..Hate em or Love em?? Let me know what you think!!!

So to let you all in on my day today (Tuesday the 16th) ..I started today later than usual.. as I didnt sleep til 6am. I woke up and did my duties.. realizing I mustve pulled a muscle in my chest yesterday as predicted.. its sore to touch.. sucks.. wenh wenh wenh!!! hahaha..me and my father spent 3 hours installing a new ceiling fan in the jam room tho!! should REALLY be nice come the hot weather!! I stuck it out around the house til about 7pm. I had a few words with someone I care alot about.. and things between us just cant seem to come out right.. shes just hard to communicate with as shes feeling very run down.. my thoughts go out to her tho.. id do anything for her.

But to save me from dwelling ..my buddy Ray had phoned and asked if I wanted to hang out.. so I said sure.. as a favour he stopped by Dicks tattoo shop and got my spray paint and shit that I forgot.. that was great of him.. he also dropped off another bundle of egg flats for the jam room!!! \m/ f'in schweet!!! ..We then got word from some girls we've met.. they asked if we'd like to hang out tonight.. so we did just that.. went to Rogersville ..which is about a 30 min drive from Miramichi.. it was good times tho.. we then came home and parted ways... I got these videos tonight from RJ.. HUGE thanks to him and Halation Studios for the support!!!! www.halationstudios.com !!!

Also.. I was sent the entire "Spastic Ink - Ink Complete" cd online.. man.. what a great gift.. what a great album!! ..thanks bro!! \m/

So thats its for now folks.. im off to la la land ..I wish you all the best.. and thanks for stopping by!!

Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home