Monday, May 29, 2006

I am the change I wish to become!

Hey!!!

Today is Monday. I got up today to find out mom was out getting supplies for the bathroom renovations.. so I took the chance to get to work on the drum kit. Mom got back by about 2pm and said she had a flat tire.. so she didnt get the supplies. But that gave me the whole day to work on my drums. Aaron called me around 4pm and said he broke Dereks bass pedal..snapped the chain.. so LCUKILY I had a spare gibraltar chain for him.. hes real lucky because Derek and the boyz are jamming tonight.. so he woulda been pissed..and it dont help that hes about 6,4 250 solid and has full sleeved tats haha..lets just say.. i wouldnt wanna answer to it!!!

..So.. I spent allllll day and night working on the drums.. with a few breaks in between for chats/meals.. did a little bit of working out on the weights too.. but thats something im not so into anymore.. I was suffering a bit of tendonitus last week.. so.. Also.. im just not interested in becoming "attractive" ..the one person I want to attract cant even talk to me.. so fuck that noise. I'll keep it up just cause its fun.. but I wont push as hard as I have been. More Rock..Less Talk!!

So the kit is back in action.. I start my practise regiment tommorow.. so stay tuned and stay well!!

Mike

P.S. this is a copy of what was sent to me via email today.. this was sent to me as a forward..but comes from a recording studio in ontario known as "daCapo Productions"

"This dude is quite the talent! He has obviously practiced like a maniac. He is playing stuff that would cause internal injuries to a drummer with less technique but he is completely relaxed; an inspiration to watch."

Thanks for the kind words guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home