Monday, May 29, 2006

Hey Hey!!

So today was sunday.. and I spent almost the whole day with my buddy Matt. We played Vid games most of the day.. when I arrived our friend "Fry" was over visiting Matt..so that was kool. We then got word from Steph and Tiff that theyd like to come visit us.. so we invited them down and they arrived around 5pm.. they stayed til about 10pm.. Steph was kind enough to drive me home.. she rocks!! Hi Steph!!

Once I got home.. Ed called and said he'd like to go for a quick coffee.. so from 11-12pm I went with him for coffee. Its now 3:30am ..and ive spent the last 3 hours working on the new kit configuration... its FAR from easy.. but its coming along.. I hope to be setup and back at it by friday forsure.

Tommorow is being spent on the bathroom. We're laying down a new floor.. painting the walls.. building new shelving and also replacing the washer... so alot of work ahead for us tommorow.. wish me luck and stay tuned!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home