Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Table Really IS Round!!

Hey Hey!!

Ok.. lets see here. Yesterday was saturday and I started work with Trinity Sounds at 10am. Brian my new boss was/is being VERY understanding with me about the fact that I dont drive.. so he was kind enough to pick me up in town at 10am... mom was also kind enough to drive me to town =) ..from there me and Brian went back to the warehouse and loaded up the Uhaul. We had to do sound for a local town event which is in support of making Miramichi "Hockeyville Canada". This was a great way for Brian to show me the ropes..as this event was volunteered ..so any mess ups? too bad!! hahaha ..but it went flawlessly without a hitch.. we worried the rain would stop the event..but it held off until today. So after meeting Jimmy Lawlor and friends..Flashback..and Bob McCullum and Walter MacDonald.. we thanked them all and went down to the Kinsmen Centre to set up lighting for the local duo "ECHO". I met Paulain and approached him with idea of me joining their act as the drummer.. he informed me they have over 70 shows booked for this year... theyve been considering getting a drummer... so I may have landed a new gig...wish me luck!! ..the best part of it is.. Brian has no problem with me doing tech for the show..and also perfmorning during the show.. so that proves just how AWESOME working with/for him will be. Thanks Brian!!!

I finished the day around 5:30pm. JUST as Brian let me out of the car I ran into a few friends and went for a drive/visit and had a blast. After than I took a cab home and enjoyed having the house to myself... as my folks were in Bathurst playing a show themselves. After being home for awhile.. I got a call from Stephanie and she invtied me to goto a outdoor party in Rogersville. Trying to get away from the party scene is just so tough.. but I felt I earned a celebration..so I said screw it and took the offer. She was kind enough to not only drive 40 mins to pick me up.. but after we partied allllllllllllll night long.. she drove me back to Miramichi..and then she drove herself home around 7am. Shes being way too good to me.. thanks Steph!!!

So that concluded my evening.. I didnt wake up til 4pm today hahah but im now showered and have eaten and im waiting on Ed to come pick me up and take me out for a coffee.. I work tommorow so I wont be out too late.. but I havent seen the guy all week.. so why not.

Thats it for now folks.. thanks for stopping in.. and THANKS to all the ppl in Rogersville who recognized me and support me!!! Stay Well!! and Smash On!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home