Friday, June 09, 2006

Hellz Ya!!

Hey Folks!!

Lets see here.. what news do I have to report?!!

Well I just got home from working with Brian. Right now im not making a cent.. im paying off a debt I owe him for some used musical equipment ive bought from him.. but luckily ive still got my u.i. claim coming. Ive bought a HUGE flight case from him that will be more than an asset.. its the shit!!. Im so busy lately.. my head is running circles. Today I learned how to run a basic sound system setup.. top to bottom.. including the light show.. so that rocks!!

Yesterday.. I was supposed to work...but Brian had to change the plans and gave me the day off. So I spent the day cleaning/working out/smashing. Around 5:30 my buddy Jason called and we went out to get some supplies I needed for the jam room renovations. I stayed out with him til late in the night.. so not much happened to the jam room.. luckily I have the rest of the day off today.. so im gonna tackle the hell out of that today!!

I finally caught up with my buddy Dan online..and promised him new pics of the new setup.. so expect those soon guys!!

The day before.. I went over to Millbank Music with Paulin and we tested out the Roland TD-12 kit. I was impressed by the dynamics/tone the kit offers. Paulin came online about 2 hours later and told me the price we've been offered and he then told me they are going to buy it for me!!!.. just to have me in their band!!! so im very flattered and excited!!!

The bad news is..ive been having to break the news to all my Metal bands that im no longer available for live gigs right now. Ive got too much on my plate..and my focus right now is to become a WORKING musician. Like ive said in other entries.. im no longer interested in proving myself in Metal.. i'll record it/jam it when I say/feel like it.. but I wont be offering commitment to "making it" in Metal. I hope they'll understand the reality im facing. Its NOT personal.

Aside from that.. things are amazingly good right now. The house is getting cleaner/newer all the time.. my stress levels are diminishing as im FINALLY letting go of the true feelings ive been offering someone.. shes just not being considerate to me.. whatever her reasons.. im tired of asking. Sucks ass to be honest. I love that woman.

So now im gonna have my lunch and tackle the jam room.. stay well..smash hard.. and keep it real!! real GOOD!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home