Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Up Up & Away!!

Hey!!

Arrrgh wow.. why I let the days pass without making an entry? ..I dont know. but here goes haha.

Sunday was a day off for me... so I spent the day cleaning,working out,smashing. Then I went out with Jason after smashing a bit.. I had to get spray paint for the egg flats.. I also got some gloss black for my dresser.. should look great!! ..havent had a chance to start yet.. but soon.

Monday I worked with Brian and Dave for the afternoon. We cleaned out the warehouse and then wired Club Classics up with a new mic input/cables. I was lucky enough to have Brian drive me and my new flight case home!! ..this thing is MAMMOTH!!! ..i'll take pictures soon..(as promised I know!!) I then had supper/worked out and then went out for a coffee with Ed til 11. At 11 I met up with Marc and we came down to the house and actually GOT the flight case upstairs in the jam room!!! Schweeeeeeeeeeet!! Its amazing having this all come together.

Today is/was Tuesday and ive spent the whole day here at home. Today I Cleaned the house alot ,lifted weights,smashed my drums.. cleaned my pair of 80's Zildjian 21"Z Custom Megabell rides. It was a very productive day today.. I hope to get the pictures uploaded tonight.. so stay tuned!!

Mike

P.S. Thanks to everyone who has emailed/sent messages .. your support means everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home