Thursday, June 22, 2006

Better Days Are Here!!

Hey Folks!!

First.. id like to give a shout out to my buddy Ben Bain!! ..this is a msg he's left me on my MSN.. and since he's too shy to leave in in the comment box.. here it is!!

"Ben - Sweet day ! says:
hey man, jsut checked out the site, you have come a long way since i last saw you drum, like 4 years ago. man, was very much a pleasure to watch /listen to the stuff on you site"

Thanks Ben!!!

OK!!..so..yesterday rocked!! ..I woke up and did my duties. Then I chatted online for a little bit.. trying to manage all the support!!! Then I got a call from my buddy Ed.. asking me to go out for a coffee.. so before I went out.. I squeezed in an hour of smashin.. mmmmmmmm smashin haha. So then we went out..and had a great time.. visiting friends and just driving around..soaking up the awesome weather!!!

Then I came home..with a VERY big itch to smash.. so I smashed for 3 hours.. and it was GREAT. I love it!!!! Then after that.. I was having supper/taking a break.. doin my online thing..when my friends Jay and Ava called and annoucned theyre back home for Graduation!! Congrats Jay and Ava!!!! So with them being home from Halifax..I had to make the effort.. they've landed full time jobs there..so I gotta take the chance while I have it. so I spent all night hanging with them. Ray,Dean,Paul came over to visit ..and Ray and Paul challenged me to a game of Crazy 8's ..for money!! ...silly rabbits.. they know im the Crazy 8 CHAMP!!! Ya thats right.. the CHAMP!! ..I ended up taking them both for some money.. hahaha thanks boyz!!!

After that.. I came home and did some chattin/cleaning.. and then crashed hard. Today the weather is awesome again..but im just getting myself in gear.. just showered and now im making "breakfast" ..1st meal to me is always breakfast..I dont care if its 9pm.. hahaha.. anyway.. im now off to eat and then train on the kit/weights. Also today I think BJ is coming down to help me polish up my Premier snare.. the brass is horribly coated in ..well.. sweat.. and its corrosive.. so it looks like green shit all over my gorgeous brass drum.. SUCKS!! but he says he has the solution.. so wish us luck!!! ..thats it for now.. thanks to all of you for your support!!!!!

Stay Well and Smash On!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home