Friday, June 30, 2006

A Taste Of Things To Come!!












Hey Everyone!!

As you can ive taken/uploaded some pictures for you guys!! These are some shots from Wednesdays Events. I spent the day with Brian and Dave.. setting up sound to kick off the 2006 Miramichi Rock'N'Roll Festival. Its really going great for us... we set up outdoors..and thought forsure it was going to rain..I mean..look at the shots with me and Dave... (thats Dave btw) ..and you'll see how dark the sky was. But somehow the rain passed up by..only drizzled for about 20 mins.. so the show went fine. Id like to take this chance to give a shout out to Ryan Gray of "The Dalton Churchhill Band" ..Great Guy..Great Drummer. Hey Ryan!! The rest of the pictures are basically the plethera of flight cases I work with everyday.. and man I LOVE IT!!!! The boyz think im nuts..cause I drool over them.. but to me..its literally what I have been dreaming to own for ALONG time. *drools*..someday.

Sorry I didnt bring my camera yesterday.. but I forgot. I worked from 8am til 1am working with the boys at the R'N'R festival. Last night they had the "Automatics " and they were DAMN good. Brian had his new EV rig delivered in the afternoon..and man.. its insanely nice. 6 bass bins.. 12 tops.. just massive. mmm *drools* haha..it was also HOT as HELL out there yesterday. I worked under the hot tarped stage for most of the day..and believe me.. we were feelin HOT HOT HOT!!!!! Good times tho..Good times.

After the work was done for me..Aaron and Josh and Brucifer and Pegasis.. were kind enough to come pick me up and took me out with them. We drove around chatting it up about crazy times.. and then went to BENS for burgers/fries...MAN it was good.. I was starving at that point.

Today has been awesome!!! The day kicked off with a delivery from LOS CABOS Drumsticks!!!
Thanks Steph!!! I got em!! ..and theyre GREAT!! Ive rooled every last stick and theyre so nice.. trust me. From there.. I spent the day re-arranging the jam room abit,... and then I smashed for the last 2 hours with my new sticks.. mmmm good times!! Right now im having my supper while making this entry for you guys.. I hope you are all doing well.. id like to truly thank you all for your support!!! the emails you've been sending are just GREAT!! ..please leave comments here when ya can tho..so everyone can enjoy the kind efforts =)

So thats it for now folks.. enjoy the pics..smash ur ass off.. and always live like noone is watching/judging.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home