Friday, June 23, 2006

All Work & No Play? ..No Deal.

G'day Folks!!

Yesterday was fun as hell!! Bj came down and we tried to use a rubbing compound on the Premier Heavy Rock Nine snare drum... it worked great.. but the shell has pitting. So we've come to the decision that today we'll be painting the shell.. and then im getting our friend Joel to powder coat all the chrome hardware in Gloss Black!! its gonna the shit!!

So yesterday after me and BJ tried our best to work on the snare.. we went out for a drive. We went to BJ's place so he could show me his new bassamaphone.. and man.. it is wicked!! All black Epiphone ThunderBird... mmmmm. From there.. I took BJ and his gf Natasha to the Portage Restaurant for supper.. it was my farewell to them as theyre moving out to calgary in 2 weeks. Sucks tho..ive known BJ for about 12 years or so. Wish them the best tho.. they've got alot in the works!!

After supper.. we visited Jay and Ava's. I ended up staying the night at their place.. had a blast!! So this morning at 10am ..Jay woke me up to drive me home...they Graduate from college today.. so they had to be up early..but their son Lynkon also had his hand in waking us up hahah. So now im home.. and ive been spending all day organizing shit around the house.. this place is SLOWLY coming together... I must have put in about 100 hours of housework since January.. and still face about another 300... no joke... but it must be done!!

So today's plan is im now off to train on the kit/weights.. im in the mood!! ..after that..around supper.. BJ and I will go get the paint supplies for the snare.. and we'll work on that tonight. Ive been invited to the college Grad party tonight..so I think i'll be making an appearance.. stay tuned!!

Thanks for your support everybody.. you guyz/galz rock!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home