Tuesday, June 27, 2006

When Visions Crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CRACK!!

Ya.. this just happened about 2 hours ago. I f***ing broke a Paiste Visions =(. My precious 15"thin crash now has a crack about 1"long. This is a very sad moment.. honestly.. that cymbal sounds amazing.. and it only cost me literally $500.00. DAMN. I had to change my set up abit because of it.. i'll post the pics soon.

Ok no more dwelling on that. Today started with a nice visit to myspace.. where I signed in and stumbled across this bulletin that says "MIKE MACHINE" ..its like 9:15am..and im thinking "huh?..wtf?" ...so I open it and this is what I saw "http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=1152486123&Mytoken=649FF79B-1391-FE6A-92F188CF4A8527F828587447 "..that was amazingly flattering effort from him.. what a fan!!

From there.. I went to my doctor..ive made an appt with him.. to make an appt with mental health. Im just too stressed lately and its taking its toll.. but hey.. better days are coming.

Today was spent in the jam room.. im only now taking time for breakfast.. haha. I think I smashed about 3-4 hours today.. im far from done tho.. I doubt ill go anywhere til im worn out.. today is a day to smash..and hard.

I wont go into much about my weekend that past.. all i'll say is it was GREAT.. partied.. worked.. did my things.. saw many friends.. did many things.. hahah enjoy urselves folks.. nothing lasts forever!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Demented~Drummer said...

I had a moment of silence on behalf of yer vivion bro!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

hahaha atta boy wayne. How've you been?.. I was just asking Geoff about ya last night.. so whats shakin?

Mike

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home