Monday, July 10, 2006

Im feelin HOT HOT HOT!!

Hey everyone!!

Again.. my apologies to everyone who has been checking the blog. I have been really busy..and with it being soooo hot I just havent made time for this... so here it is folks haha.

Since my last post its been 5 days. Within those 5 days..many many things have been happening. This last week ..ive totalled over 80km of bike riding. Ive been also training on my new DRUMOMETER!!! yes..thats right folks.. my new Drumometer has arrived.. many thanks to Craig and the rest of the staff at Drumometer.. and also a big thanks to Tim Waterson for his support and his faith in me becoming the next WFD!!

Well im sure you are all curious how im doing for a score?? ..well with the yamaha pedals..my best run was 957.. which is under 100 from the WORLD record.. so I dont feel bad. BUT!! I had plans with someone to get my Axis pedals back..I sold my starclassic snare,my rototoms, my 20"Paiste BLACK colorsound power ride.. all to afford this deal with him.. but he backed out at the last minute ..(thanks for fucking me over). From there.. I have been lucky enough to make a trade with a friend of mine.. Jason in Fredericton.. traded my Yamahas for his Axis'. He has SAVED the day I tell ya!!! so this is a shout out to Jason for his support!!! Thanks Bro!!! The pedals should be here by tommorow.. i'll keep ya's posted as best I can with how I make out.

Aside from biking like a madman.. and concentrating on WFD.. ive gone and bought $90 worth of vegatables haha.. better fuel for the fire!! I have had 8 days off of working with Brian so far.. im not feeling comfortable about it to be honest.. I may have to start looking for new/more work.. I cant afford to be guessing. Ive also just invested into a (new to me) throne off ebay.. mine is just not good enough to be serious about WFD. So I cant wait to have it all here and set up.. he axis,throne etc.. once I have it all in place.. no room for excuses!!!

Today I have to pack/ship the starclassic snare to my buddy Dave in NFLD.. I have been so busy ..im sorry Dave..but its coming bro ..I promise!! From there.. im biking 40km around the Miramichi River. Then i'll come home to train my hands abit... no pedals..so no smashing.. but least I have the drumometer!!!

Right now im boiling corn for breakfast haha.. I gotta pack that snare..shower..and head off to do the 40km run... but im glad to make this effort for you guys..your support lately has been mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So stay tuned guys..and stay in touch.. and for god sakes ppl.. sign up!! leave comments!! ..im getting all kinds of emails from everyone ..but I would TRULY appreciate it if you could leave those kind efforts here.. for everyone to share and enjoy the support!! Attitude is a HUGE part of life.. so please share your GREAT attitudes!!

Smash on!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home