Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Wacky Weekends!!




Hey Everyone!!

Well first.. Id like to thank everyone who sent emails/msgs ..congratulating me on the new WORLD record =) ..thanks everyone!!

Ive uploaded 3 shots of the new kit arrangement.. its working out alright,..but lately im giving more and more thought to raising it REALLY high..since im 6,5' ..it makes sense I play a 6,5' arrangement.. we'll see.

I'll try to recap on what ive been up to. Saturday was an amazing day for smashing. I spent pretty much from 12-5 on the Drumometer...6-9 was spent jamming out with my buddy Marc!! ..we rocked considering how long its been since we've jammed together. After that I went to see my old Martial Arts Sensai.. and had a REALLY good heart to heart with him. He's always been here for me..and I owe him a huge thanks for leading by such a "REAL" example. I like to consider myself a "realist" so I really need to thank him for being a truthful man. Thanks for everything Marty!!! ..aside from that.. he is a member of city councel here in Miramichi..and is going to approach the council this thursday, about the city supporting/endorsing me..with help to get me to NAMM in January '07. Im asking the city to help provide me with the recogition I need.. and also a place to "busk" ..so I can perform for the city and really get myself some city exposure. Threw that..ive got plans to pitch the idea of forming a "Miramichi Music Club" ..wish me luck on all this!!!

Sunday was great too. I spent most of the day cleaning house..and then Jason and his GF Christine came and took me out to the exhibition..where we saw a 4-wheeler mud run.. it was pretty kool!!!. After that.. Marc came down and we jammed for a good 3 hours.. it was alot of fun..and cant wait to get back in the swing of it on a steady basis.

Monday.. I didnt touch the drums or the drumometer at all. Im still beat from the weekend.. and I think I just need a rest in general. Ive been cleaning and hanging out with my friends quite alot..and its great.

So thats about it for now everyone.. thanks again for your GREAT support!!

Mike

1 Comments:

Blogger Demented~Drummer said...

awesome awesome awesome!
Don`t forget us lil fellas!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home