Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Harder,Faster,Stronger,Smarter!!!



Hey Everyone!!

Just want to check in with you guys and let you know im alive and doing very well!! =)

Ive been staying busy as always!! ..aside ..my new AXIS' pedals are here!!! I spent abit on them yesterday..getting them tweaked to the official WFD settings as best I could. From there.. I did a few runs.. and had afew FUNNY as hell moments on the meter. First I thought I was destroying the world record ..due to not having the bass drum stuffed tight enough with blankets/foam...thats why ive uploaded the funny 1600+ scores hahah... IMAGINE!!??? ..anyway.. my best run yesterday was 1020 on the axis.. thats right!! only 10 away from the WORLD record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had company come over in the afternoon aswell.. so I couldnt really focus on just the drumometer station ..but I did make time to call Tim and get his advice on how to properly adjust things.. and I think ive done it. Thanks Tim!!!!!!

From there.. Me and BJ took 20 mins to go help my friend Ed out with moving some stuff out of his basement. From there we out to get some food.. I hadent eaten at all by this point haha. Then we spent time driving around.. seeing ppl we know.. BJ leaves soon..and that sucks ass. As soon as I got home..Ray called and wanted me to go do some shopping with him. So I did that.. and while I was out.. I got my mom a late b-day gift (good surprise) ..and picked up a scrap book for myself..and some energy drinks. From there.. we visited my buddy Adam..so yesterday was very social for me.. good times forsure!!!

Today ive just had 500ml of water and an apple..and now im off to bike the 40km run around the Miramichi River. I just wanted to make this entry before too much time passes. I dont know when im working next..as Brian is such a busy boy.. but wish me luck.. I hope im not being fired gently. I love that job!!

So thats it for now folks.. stay tuned..stay well.. and be true to urselves!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home