Thursday, July 13, 2006

Going & Going & Going & Going...

Hey Hey!!!

So yesterday was a hell of a day!! ..I trained on the pedal station for about an hour.. and then I took off on a 47.5 km bike ride.. and man.. on my mountain bike ..its KILLER. But I lived to see today.. so I win!!! haha. That totally swallowed alot of my day/night.. and then I spent the rest of the night hanging with my friends Marc & Parker.

Today has been fun as hell.. wait.. its been HELL!! hahah..Ive been going strong and hard since 12 noon. I woke up this morning to my buddy Chad banging on the door at 9am..haha so we went out for awhile..did some errands and then til now ..ive been smashing on the pad station and on the kit. Talk about SWEATY!!!!

My plan for tonight is.. soon make/have supper..shower..and then im off to sandblast all the chrome hardware from my Premier Heavy Rock 9 snare drum.. the guy ive got doing it hates sandblasting..so im doing it to save me money hahah.. wish me luck..ive never done it before. So thats my plans for now.. go out and sandblast.. afterwards.. who knows.. but stay tuned ..

BTW ..my best run today was 955.. must be getting tired?! hahaha ..man..understatement of the year right there haha

Mike

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Machine said...

Thanks bro!!

Im actually biking those distances. I use those weights for upper body..I do reps of 20 at 100lbs... Not too much..as it'd slow me down on the kit. As for going to T.O. ..I really hope to make it there again soon..but yes..this time for a clinic!! ..stay in touch!! and thanks for your great support!!

Mike

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home