Sunday, July 16, 2006

Nature? ...Naturally.









Hey!!

Well here ive uploaded some pictures that I took earlier today with Ellen and Chris. We went hiking at French Fort Cove here in Miramichi..and it was awesome!!!!! I had a blast!!! We got chased by some nasty wasps.. but made it out ok in the end hahah.

Last night I was up til 6am working on the new kit arrangements..pics of that soon to come. I woke up this morning to a wonderful email from a friend.. who just wanted to let me know ..one of her friends has been to my site..and thinks im awesome. Nice way to start the day. Then I did the hike til about 6pm. I then decided it was smashin time!!! so I smashed for 2 hours on the kit..and then 2 more hours on the Pad Station... best run tonight was 951.

Tonight has been great aswell. I got to touch base with a friend I really miss.. and now im waiting on Ray to come get me..cause we're goin out for celebrate Brucifers b-day!! the BIG 28!! hahaha Happy B-day Bruce!!!

So thats all I can really report right now.. If I think of something else.. i'll fill ya's in haha.. take care!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home