Friday, July 14, 2006

Cymbals Forsale!!

Hey folks!!

To start.. Id like to advertise that im selling (2) 16" Sabian AA Crashes. Used.. but no cracks,keyholing.. and theyre tonally different from each other. Im asking $225 for the pair..or $125 each. Also ..I have a 20"Zildjian Schimitar Ride that has keyholing for $50 bucks...and if anyone needs stands/parts..contact me.

Well..news has been confirmed that im no longer joining "Echo" in 2006. They've been very considerate..but its just not the right time for them.. but I hope they know I tried to make the best efforts I could. Good luck anyway boys!! ..maybe next year!!

Yesterday I didnt end up sandblasting as planned. Joel worked til 8pm..so it couldnt happen..maybe this weekend tho. So I spent the rest of the night smashing my ass off!! Talk about sweating!!! ..and today..same thing.. I trained really hard today again.. tired tho.. gonna need a break soon..maybe tommorow.

Thats all for now I guess.. im good.. things are good.. stay well everyone!!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Elder said...

holy shit dude almost beating world reacords your crazy I listnened to some of your solo stuff its intense your gonna go somewhere thats for sure jsut keep up the good shit and VIVA LA POWER METAL

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Well thanks bro!! I really hope to build enough by Jan 2007 to become the WFD.. but if not..i'll still have about 20 years to make it!!

Mike

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home