Monday, July 31, 2006

Fishy Sundays!!

Hey Folks!

Just stopping in to let everyone know I took yestday off haha. I went fishing for most of the day with my buddy Jason.. I didnt catch anything..well 1 TINY little trout..which I let go.. but it was fun anyway!!

Today I should be in the local Miramichi Leader Newspaper.. so keep your eyes peeled for that!!

Its almost 7am right now.. im going to call Paul at Salt Water Sounds soon.. to see if its ok to play in front of his shop again today. Where i'll be in todays News.. it seems like a good idea to be out there. If he says he thinks it best to wait til next thursday.. then i'll be calling the manager of Sobeys in Newcastle. I had stopped into see him yesterday..but he wasnt there.. so i'll see this morning what can happen.

Wish me luck everyone!! Take Care ..and see ya's on the streets!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home