Thursday, July 27, 2006

Its GOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Hey everyone!!

Well as planned.. I tore Water st in chatham today!! I played on the street from 10am til 4pm. It was GREAT!!!.. SOooooo much support today.. its amazing!! I wanna take this chance to thank Paul from Salt Water Sounds.. without him..this wouldnt be happening!!

I broke the "double stroke" hand record today from what I can gather.. im told..long as I keep the pace of the metronome..its good. So i'll be trying my luck at this record at NAMM aswell!!

Also..I was interviewed today by 2 newpapers... 1 being the local Miramichi Leader.. and also the Moncton Times & Transcript. Expect to see those if you're able to buy those papers!!!

Tonight I was addressed to city council.. and my idea of starting a Miramichi Music Club was pitched!!..on the basis of tourism..which was slick on Martys part!! ..Thanks Marty!! First step in the right direction forsure. Once the meeting ajourned.. I met with local campground owner Peter Manderson.. ive known Peter for my entire life.. I ALWAYS used to motorbike on his campground.. he knew it..I knew it.. but I respected his grounds. Anyway.. hes agreed to let me host a clinic/open jam at his campground.. where he has a HUGE facility to use.. it should be great!!!

From there.. I met with my buddy Ed again.. Ed was good to me tonight and drove me to the city meeting.. then dropped me off.. and came back for me.. so a huge thanks is owed to him. Thanks Ed!!

Now im off to sleep.. i'll be jamming again tommorow starting at 10am.. if you're around Water St. Chatham?.. i'll see ya then!! ..Take care everyone!! Smash On!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Demented~Drummer said...

Hey bro! That`s awesome. Keep makin it happen! It`s about time someone did something positive to put Miramichi back on the map!

NAMM ain`t gonna know what hit `em!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Thanks bro!!

Happy you're staying in touch.. sorry im not around.. but you know im busy.. stay in touch tho.. smash on!!

P.S. Donate your Granstars to a great charity. Me!!

=)

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home