Tuesday, August 01, 2006

LOS CABOS!!! TAMA!!! PAISTE!!!!

*flips up collar* Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Hey everyone!!

So Monday wasnt a good day for street smashin.. Paul is closed on Monday but I didnt know. I went over to Sobeys to talk with Joey..about me buskin for the other Sobeys store in Miramichi.. but he wasnt around...and hasent returned my call yet. We'll see what happens tho...they've been very supportive!!

I had supper with my mom and my aunt Steph...but had to duck out early to make a 5:30pm appt I had made with Tim from Millbank Music.. but he wasnt there!! ..grrr.. its ok tho. I took the rest of the night off and went out with Ed for coffee.. had a blast too!!

Today is tuesday and I just finished playing all day. I played from about 10:30am til 5:00pm ..which is a good days worth imo. I called Tim about an hour ago..and he's agreeing to me doing a DRUM CLINIC at his store!!.. this will be the FIRST drum clinic ive ever done..so wish me luck!! Also!! he says he has just landed a PAISTE distrobuter!!!!!!!! so this means I will have to chance to discuss a PAISTE ENDORESMENT!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Not only that ..he sells TAMA too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Los Cabos/Tama/Paiste = YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Tim also sells Los Cabos sticks.. so im hoping to make it official threw them!!!

Now im just finishing my supper..and im off to go have coffee with Ed/Bruce.. so stay tuned and stay in touch..

Btw.. WHY DONT YOU PPL COMMENT!!! LEAVE COMMENTS!!!.. DONT EMAIL!!!haha

Mike

4 Comments:

Blogger Demented~Drummer said...

tama....
paiste......

pinch me bro< this sounds like one of my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME

WaYnO

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look! I'm leaving you a comment! :D

Doing a drum clinic would be so awesome. Tama! Wow. I hope it works out!

We better go out for coffee (tea for myself) when I move to Miramichi! Butterfly pants optional. :P

Loooooove,

Adèle.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mike rikki here,it was a pleasure to meet/hear you.you definatly know your stuff!!!
wish you luck with the reps sabian/tama and whoever else.ill send the pics i took in the nxt few days.
rock on bro.............
rikki.......Onemoreaddiction

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim hasn't sold a Tama drum kit in about 15 years, and I haven't seen the clinic come through yet. Whats up with that?

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home