Sunday, August 13, 2006

Win some..Lose some..


Hey Everyone!!

Well friday nights jam was really fun!! I played til about 12.. then I packed it in and chilled out at marc's til 3am.. til Ellen came and picked me up.. thanks Ellen!! \m/..she bartends at Doolys so she was just getting off work..but I appreciated it regardless!!

Saturday morning I was up at 8am..got ready to play at Sobeys.. but the weather ppl claimed it had a 40% chance of rain ..so I didnt go.. and sure enough.. it rained alot that day. So I spent the entire day here at home..cleaning..chatting..working out.. things that I neglect way too often these days. Last night I only went out for about an hour or so.. with Jason and his gf Christine.. had a good time tho!!

Now today is sunday and ive been up since 7am.. which isnt bad.. it was a nice morning..but I can see the rain clouds coming.. what a SHITTY week weather wise hahaha..damn you rain!!!

Im gonna be spending the rest of today around the house.. try to get some important shit organized and then maybe i'll be social tonight.. we'll see.. anyway..just stopping in to stay in touch.. thanks to you all for stopping by..and thanks for your support!!! \m/

Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike "Machine"
Great site you have here, thought I would check it out. Great jammin the past couple of days with you.
Tonight at Dooley's should be a good turnout and I am anxiously awaiting the VOLUMNE increase.
I will be around today to give you a hand at raising funds again.
Howling To Your Moon,
Dirk

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home