Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What a GREAT day!!

Hey everyone!!

Today is going soooooooooooo well for me!! I started today by doing my duties etc.. and then came online. When I got online.. I opened up some amazingly heart-felt emails. From there.. I was chatting with Tim ..you know.. only the WORLDS FASTEST DRUMMER!!!!!!!!!! hahahah!!! Tim is hooking me up with so much information.. I love this guy!!(as a friend..im not gay..sorry boyz haahah) ...during my chat with Tim.. I was given some MUCH appreciated effort from a woman..a friend.. that I love with all my heart.. so she's truly got my heart going.. shes honestly the only woman who makes my heart race with romance.. anyway.

The biggest news musically I have is ...I GOT THE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO LA!!!!!!!!!! I have to thank Kevin MacDonald once again..for being SO amazingly supportive..thanks for believing in me KEVIN!!!!!!!!!! I will give 100%!!! So Ive got the e-tickets all confirmed now.. so up next is hotel accomidations/food/namm pass!! ..Im gonna call Tim at Millbank Music today and see what he says.. wish me luck everyone!!

Im now off to clean house and work out abit.. im just FLYING!!! HIGH ON LIFE!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Elder said...

sweet shit bro good to hear your going places but here are links to your solos on the side that don't work for me.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,

Great to hear you will be in Anaheim for the WFD World Championships. I look forward to seein'you there. I'm sure Tim's got you all taken care of with the NAMM pass and such, but if you have other questions, just holler at tomsmithjazz@yahoo.com.

See you there.

Matt Smith
WFD World Champion (fastest hands)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home