Wednesday, August 23, 2006

DRUM LESSONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!!






Hey Everyone!!!

Sorry its been a few days.. but this blog wasnt letting me upload those great pictures you're seeing. They're shots taken from when I hung out with Ricky,Stephan,Brian down at Rick's house. Great guys.. as you can see.. I bring out the animal in most ppl hahahah ..we jammed for the afternoon..and had a blast!! ..I rocked Rick's Roland TD-12 kit for abit.. its a nice toy =)

Monday was great.. I busked downtown for the day.. and then spent supper time working on re-heading the Crestar kit. I spent all this weekend working on it.. changing heads/cleaning chrome/shells.. its VERY tedious.. but it has to be done. I went out later in the night for a coffee with my buddy Ed.. which was great!!

Tuesday..same deal kinda.. except I only played for half the day..cause the rains were comin..so I packed it in early. Tuesday night was spent hangin out with Bruce,Mark,Marc,Matt,Brad all night.. I had a blast with the guys!!! Bruce is moving soon.. so some hang out time was in order.

Today.. well..I took today off from buskin.. im not only a little tired.. but the kit is STILL not up and running.. ive spent allllllll afternoon on them tho.. so its ALMOST done.. 2 floor toms left... and then I gotta clean the entire kit up.. spic/span!!!

So thats sums it up for the last few days.. things are good.. things are coming along.. im supported by my friends WAY too much to complain.. Thanks everyone!!!

..Ok.. now down to business.. DRUM LESSONS are now available from me. For $150 bucks.. i'll hook you up with (1) pair of Los Cabos Drumsticks (1) Metronome (1) Remo Practise Pad (3) hours of lessons from yours truly. Anyone who is interested can contact me here.. or @ L_Injection@hotmail.com ..send me msgs threw myspace even.. or you can stop into Salt Water Sounds located on Water St. Chatham ..not hard to find..its on the left. Hope to be a help to anyone interested.. satisfaction GAURANTEED!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home