Sunday, August 27, 2006

On & On & On & On &...

Heyyyyy ppl!!!

So lets try to recap on the last week.. this is why I wish I could make entries once a day!! haha. I'll do my best to remember it all.. if I forget something.. so be it.

The week went by REALLY fast for one thing.. I just never stop these days. Some of the highlights from this week have been things like being in the Moncton Times & Transcript newspaper yesterday (Saturday)..they did a follow up article on my progress with getting to LA..check it out if ya's can get a copy!!!

Thursday was pretty lax.. even tho I went to the store to jam.. I ended up just cleaning/working on putting Humpty Dumpty (the street kit) back together again. The electronic kit is fun..and I appreciate having the lend of it.. but its just not the same for me.. so im back to using real drums again.

Friday was one hell of a long haul for me. I jammed on the street from 10am-4pm .. then I came home and made myself supper.. then at 8pm I went out with Ed for coffee..which was fun.. and then around 9:30pm I went to Dooly's for the jam session. I stayed there til about 1am.. thennn I had to go cover a shift for my father at his work. So I worked that shift til about 4am.

Then Saturday came.. and by 10am I was up and going over to Sobeys to jam out. I played from about 11-5pm.. by this time I was hungry,cold,tired.. but lovin it at the same time.. I LOVE DRUMMING!!! =) ..so after all that.. I came home to mom having supper ready for me.. im so spoiled!!! ..I ate.. and then I crashed hard.. I was also honestly dealing with some emotions aswell.. so I needed the nap.. just to shed some skin... But when I got up.. to my surprise.. she always seems to know when im really in need of her support and pulls threw before I walk away. So that just made things alot better.. to know she still cares how I am is a huge deal to me. Unfortunately while chatting.. I had to take off in a hurry..cause Ray showed up looking to hang out.. so I had to go before I could explain why I was acting "odd" towards her. I also had an invitation to go down to Rikki Smiths to help celebrate his 37th B-day.. but as explained..I was just too tired inside and out to be social.. but I hope he had a blast without me!!! I went out for about 2 hours last night.. but that was it.. I wasnt up for being out late.

So there ya have it folks.. its now sunday morning.. and im about to shower and make my breakfast. I promised myself I would take today/tommorow off from the kit.. to recharge.. so im not sure what i'll end up doing today. Cleaning is a good idea tho.. so i'll probably be home all day doing that stuff. Hope everyone is doing great ..and thanks again to ALL of you for your insane support!!!

Mike \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home