Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Cheeeeeeze Pt 4!!!







OOoook Folks!!!

So as you can see I spent the weekend in Halifax!! ..unfortunately the pictures are only of Saturdays nights events.. Friday was a blast aswell.. but no pics :( ..ahhhh well.. cant win em all!!!

Sorry I havent been posting much.. but honestly.. life is consuming.

So I would like to take this chance to thank Bruce for the drive!! Brent for the hospitality!! Mac for having us over!! Ali,Troy,Graham for hosting such a GREAT party!! and lastly..Holly for the lovely Drama :P hahah jus teasin!!! ..also.. I met some great ppl this weekend.. so I hope they love the pics ive put up =)

Ive been home in miramichi for a couple days now.. been doing well.. but I sure miss halifax and the ppl in it :(

So Halifax..this shout goes out to you!!! \m/

Right now im working on chops for the upcoming clinics im doing.. i'll need to really get on the ball with this if im gonna leave a good impression. Outside of that.. I start going to Yvons Gym this week.. wish me luck!! ..and stay well everyone!!

Mike

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike looks like you had an awesome time. I called after i got the message but i was way too late. I started the new job and I'm back to full time. I really wanted you to meet Ka as I think you'd like her. Definitely give us a call in advance next time especially if you need a place to crash.

\m/

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home