Saturday, October 14, 2006

Almost Forgot!!!





Hey Everyone!!!

Just wanna show off my new trophy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya seeing this shit?!!??! .. A pair of sticks that have been used by the GREAT "SEAN REINERT"!!!!!!!! If you dont know who he is.. check out his work with "DEATH"/"CYNIC"/"AGHORA"/"AEON SPOKE" to name a few!!! ..he has a great myspace page on the go right now..the link is www.myspace.com/seanreinert ..please stop by and support Sean!!!

He didnt charge me a single cent for his efforts.. for the sticks.. or for the postage.. so a HUGE THANK YOU..goes out to SEAN REINERT!!!

He is definately one of the many who can make me look like a little girl on the kit.. so im very pleased and honoured to have this gift/effort from him. Out of respect for him..ive blacked out his mailing address.. if you want it.. ask him haha.

So there ya have it for now folks.. im more than pumped to share this news with you all..so please enjoy and be sure to support Sean as much as you can.. he IS PHENOMENAL on the skins...and probably no slouch on the other 20 instruments he tackles.. hahaha.

Mike

P.S. --- Please keep in mind that I am a "NOBODY" in the world of drummers right now.. I live in a SMALL ass place that has never had any noise in/from drumming until me ...so when I get a call..or an effort ..from CALIFORNIA!!! ..lets just admit this is a HUGE deal to realize that now ..Sean..and others like him.. know that I EXIST!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home