Wednesday, September 13, 2006

YeeeeHaaaaaaawwww!!!
























Hey Everyone!!!

As you can see.. im surrounded by great friends!!! ..Yesterday was a blast haha. A friend of mine.. Buster Mullins.. hooked me up with the rad snakeskin lookin shitkicker hat you're seeing me sporting in these pictures from yesterday... I actually like it!!! Its the first time ive ever worn a cowboy hat... but im told it suits me.. what do ya's think?!?! COMMENTS!!!

Yesterday was a spoiled day for me forsure.. I was surrounded by friends all day. I got to hang out with great friends..but also made a few new ones!!! ..in the pics you're seeing.. Id like to introduce Emily and Paul.. who are business owners/operators on water st. They truly tolerate my noise!!! Also... I met Ang and her daughter Victoria..Hi Girlz!!! ..and also I met Tara! ..the hot little brunette you see on the right ...next to her is Becky.. who spoiled me yesterday by not only coming to see me play on Water St. ..but she also came and took us all to the Cove for hiking!! ..Thanks again Beckster!!! Great Times!!!

The day was just great start to finish.. and now its 7am and im about to try it all over again.. complete with cowboy hat hahah.. wish me luck!!! and stay tuned for more action!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home