Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sick Sucks!!!

Hey Everyone!

Well again im about 7 days behind in making an entry.. but thats ok.. i'll try my best to recap on the musical based events that have been going on for me. Im super sick today..so I took the day off from everything.. but I gotta get this out to you.

I actually do have news for you all!!! ..I've made a video of me doing some Drumometer runs.. For both hands and feet.. single strokes for both. The reason you ask? ..well im entering myself in the WFD competition that is being held in Quebec City on October 26th!!!!!! Thats right!!! a Canadian WFD championships!!!

I got an email from a few different ppl letting me know that Boo Mcphee of WFD wants me to go and compete..as he's heard alot about me and wants me to become the Canadian champ for this comp!!! So I read the details of this event and realized theyre requiring ppl to qualify for the finals.. so what I did.. instead of going to Quebec twice.. I have contacted Reg of Musique Gagne in QC and worked out a deal!!! ..If I can provide recently dated video of me doing Single Stroke runs for both hands and feet..and score high enough to enter the finals..he'll allow me to compete in the finals!!! ..so thats just what ive done!!! I'd like to take this chance to thank Gene of www.fatkatanimation.com for lending me the super nice camera..and also making time to edit/upload this video!!! THANKS GENE!!! YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!!!!

So here it is folks.. www.fatkatanimation.com/POST/MIKEMACHINE/TEMPOTESTS.mov
this video takes a good 5 mins to upload.. so give it time..it DOES work!!!

Please comment ppl.. its nice to share thoughts with everyone!!!

Mike

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

Join the drummerworld.com forums. They are by far the most WFD friendly, where people actually have intelligent conversations about this stuff.

People will give your vids an intelligent look there. There are many, many pros on that board. A lot of the WFD competitors post there, and the vids are of course amazing.

There is a guy you will see in Qubec named Iron cobra man. He will be a good test for you. He posts a lot on youtube...And I continue to hear that Marco will be in Anaheim.

You guys are going to put on a great show in Anaheim.

Good Luck,

Matt

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mike Machine said...

Thank Matt!

Glad you think im worthy competition.. ive joined the forum and left a topic for everyone to check out.. thanks again for your support and talk with ya soon bro..

Mike

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mike, it's vienneau here...fuckin' awesome to see you doin' so good cuz we all know where we come from. keep on tearin' shit up

Andy

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home