Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Take The 2/4, Out The Door!!!

Hey Hey!!!

Sorry for the delay everyone!. So i'll try to do my best once again to recap on the last week or 2 haha.. so many things going on and if I dont get this done..it'll be worse in another 3 days hahaha.

First I would like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to Cavendish Farms for their amazing support/donation!! Thanks Bob C.-"R Vance"!!!

I also need to send another HUGE THANK YOU out to the Chatham Lioness club for their amazing support/donation!!! ..Thanks again girlzzzzzzzzz!!! =)

Outside of that great stuff.. as you can see from the pictures.. I performed on saturday for "The 4th annual Miramichi pumpkin fling" ...GREAT time was had. I again need to thank Brian and Phil of Trinity Sounds Inc. "For all your sound and lighting needs" ..these guys donated about 5 hours of their time..and all the work/gear they provided.. what an amazing amount of support that was.. im not kidding!!!

Then of course I need to thank Paul of Salt Water Sounds for the local advertising that has been going on for me.. and also for being a great host/MC/supporter. Things with Paul are always too good to be true.. so another HUGE hello!!! and Thanks!!! goes out to Paul McGraw!!!

Lately things musicly have been on the side abit.. this week I rested because ive now built another setup/configuration for the drum kit. I spent about 15 hours doing saturdays show.. so now its scaled down from that empire haha. I'll be getting pics asap.

Im gonna take this chance to wish Gene'r a happy Bday!! ..it was the 28th and im a shit for being caught up in moments.. i'll explain later Gene.. but hope you're havin a blast bro!!! ..eh hem.. 30!!! =)

So the most current news for everyone can be 2 things.. #1.. Im now dating an amazing girl.. so I just wanna give her some effort here and thank her for tolerating my bullshit and seeing sincerity in me :) ...(Hi Chris..) . #2. TOMMOROW ..saturday the 30th.. Water St. Chatham.. High Noon (12) ..be there to see me perform for the ppl of Chatham during some heavy duty hoolahoop action.. BE THERE!!!

hahah so that can do it for now guys/gals.. im doing great.. things are amazing for me and I hope im not alone on that one ;)

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home