Tuesday, September 19, 2006

He Bangs!!! He Bangs!!!

Hey Folks!!!

So im finally doing another entry haha.. im sorry to those who emailed.. but im just trying to get things together right now.

First I need to send a major THANK YOU out to the Chatham Lions club for their donation to me and my cause!!! Now I may not be sleeping on the street when I hit LA!!! hahah.. thanks guys!!!

Now to recap on some of the things that have been going on. Ive been really trying to get ready for the outdoor drum show im doing this coming Saturday.. the 23rd.. at the Chatham Waterfront Green..BE THERE. How dare you come here and call yourself a fan and not show up to see me play!!! =)

Outside of that.. ive been spending time working here and there. Im doing 8 hours a week for a friend of mine doing yard/housework.. and then yesterday I started helping another friend out with some work. Im pretty sore today tho haha.. we shovelled out some trenches to lay down plumbling pipe for a new house that my buddy Mark Crocker is building.. hopefully Mark is gonna stop by and read this ..so HEY MARK!!! haha

Ive been doin really well tho folks.. jammin,chillin,talkin as always.. things are great. So now im gonna go hop in the shower and then clean house for awhile.. see if my back dont feel better by this afternoon.. im also planning on taking some new pictures of my setup for everyone.. so stay tuned for those..

Carpe Diem!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home