Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Personal Email From Boo McAfee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mike,

First let me start off by saying you are not only a ‘machine’, an inspiration to all who want to better themselves, but you and your commitment/dedication is exactly why we spent almost thirty years developing the Drumometer and WFD events. Through tough times and many setbacks, we always knew there were folks like ‘you’ out there.

As we read through your blog here, it is so heart warming and rewarding for Craig and I to see someone doing what you are doing. You, my friend, are a great encouragement to us all. There are 1000’s of young people looking up to you and cheering for you in your quest of conquering the WFD World Title.

We want to congratulate you on your accomplishments, especially on your wins at Musique Gagne and your latest ‘Battle of the Feet’ score of 974. Both are truly amazing and are testimonies to your tremendous time and efforts in preparation.

All the WFD family would like to tell you how proud we are of you and look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks so much for letting our family be a part of your travels and please believe me when I say “As creators of the machine called Drumometer, Craig and I know machines and Mike you are a ‘Machine’.

In true Thanks and deep admiration of your accomplishments;

Boo McAfeeCo-creator of Drumometer/WFD Events"


WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Gene Fowler said...

This stuff is what it's all about Mike my boy, relish in it for a bit. Then get back at it!

Make us proud fellah!

geen

3:10 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Wow man! Just wow!

I go for vacation and when I come back you are winning awards and getting recognition here and there!

I am really happy for you dude, keep at it and the world title will be yours!

Ha! Congrats man!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home