Wednesday, December 13, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S.O.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... This is a post I never thought I'd have to post but. I NEED HELP!!!

L.A. is coming up on me fast... and I just dont have enough MONEY!!!

Ya... its hard enough for me to be making my bills right now.. to even fatham having the cash its going to take one the day to leave for LA comes. According to my sources so far... im gonna need to raise a really high amount of money (for me) ... but if YOU ..the fans.. the great ppl who have and do support me... make a donation to me... to help me with this event... it'll be TRULY APPRECIATED!!!

Send any amount possible. I know its X-mas time..and noone ever has money to spare... but please realize if I dont have enough... I just wont be going at all. SO... this is a plea for help to all those who believe in me becoming a WFD Champion for 2007!!!

Send donations to : Mike Mallais P.O. Box 51 Miramichi N.B. E1N 3A5 Canada

Wow... I hope this works!!! I'll be posting personal thank you's to every person who donates.

Wish me luck!!!

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home