Friday, November 09, 2007

Rollin Along

Hey Everyone,

So I'll try to recap on this week. I got some new Drum Mics for my kit and some new clips... I got the sennheiser E604 3 pack and 3 shure mic clips for the audio technica's I already had. I didnt mention it yet but I've scored myself a CAD Maxcon II mixer from a great guy I met off the net... this machine is amazing... wayyyy over my head...but with some help from my friends... i'll have it up/running very soon.

I've been staying busy forsure... giving lessons about 15 times a week now... and I'm playing in 5 bands...so I'm playing as much as I can be. This week we started the new Death tribute "symbolic" ...it went VERY well for our first jam... 6 songs almost nailed already...so that rulz.

The classic rock cover band I've created is called "Navigator"... it is also going super well... we practise 2 times a week...so hopefully it'll be in bars by the new year!!!

Outside of those... I've been spending time with good friends and my lovely girl Christine... so I really can't complain...

Thanks for checkin in... feel free to leave comments.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home